Pages

Sunday 10 April 2011

Too many Bank Holidays on the way - you know what that means.

Well hasn’t it been a beautiful day?  Easter is still some time off and we have enjoyed a prolonged (well for the UK anyway) period of good weather and it has actually lasted over a weekend.  With Easter approaching and a Royal wedding soon to be upon us after that, it cannot last........so many Bank holidays, so close together is a formula for bad weather.......you mark my words!
As it was so lovely, guess what..........yes, water and yachts.  Isn’t Woodbridge a lovely place?  I had never been there before today and I am so pleased I have now had that experience.  I took my camera along and will let each of the pictures speak their thousand words.  If you haven’t been, please do visit.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.