Pages

Thursday 18 July 2013

Sun, Sand and Hills in Peel.....


I cannot believe that I have reached the age that I am and I have never been to the Isle of Man before - this place is a real gem!  Unspoiled, picturesque and friendly.


 


 





This gate, leading into the harbour, only comes down at High Water plus or minus 2hrs - so timing your arrival is important.........
or you will be stuck on the mud!
Empty beaches!
Peel Castle


Lighthouse of the Day at Peel
Classic!!!
Can you spot Brown Eyes?
Looking back along the coast we had sailed past.



Unfortunately I only have a few days here, but definitely a place worth revisiting - and evidently they have a motorcycle race here as well!!
Time to push on to Dublin, soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for supporting my blog and for your comment/message.